Friday, February 20, 2009

My New Jacket

I have been wanting a hooded bomber jacket for a bit. I had been going around trying to find a mens jacket since I needed long enough sleeves. But they were all stopping about 2-3 inches above my wrists.  I'm used to that now being that I'm 6'0", yet it's still annoying. I expressed this to my fiance and then kinda put it out of my mind.  
Wednesday he called me and said there was a package for me at his house. I got it, opened it, and found my very own Levis Black Hooded Bomber Jacket!!! I was sooo very excited! Here's the details: Fab faux. Slick zip front hoodie from Levis, in animal-friendly faux leather. Rib knit cuffs and hem; slant pockets at the front; dual pockets inside; drawstring hood; fully lined.
Here are some pics I was able to find online:



1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! Love this rocking style leather jacket... I too have leather one which got from Wilsons Leather... I love to wear it...

    ReplyDelete