Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Valentine's Day!

Well Valentine's Day was amazing! I got good gifts and we enjoyed an amazing dinner.
I made reservations at his favorite, Bucca Di Beppo! I did this like 3 weeks in advance and he was clueless. I kept saying we were going to all these other places but in the end led him to our real destination. He was so happy and thankful! 
Here is what we had:

Apple Gorgonzola Salad


Mozz. Cheese Bread

Penne San Remo

We drank yummy Peach Bellinis

And we ended it all with Bucca's free V-Day dessert Chocolate Dipped Strawberries.


Now as for my fabulous gifts, I received:

Betsey Johnson Earrings

Hello Kitty X M.A.C. Cosmetics


And my new partner in crime: Holga Camera by Lomo


So all in all I had a great Valentine's Day! Especially since my cold decided to hold off until Sunday morning! That's a whole other story within itself! blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment