Sunday, May 31, 2009

SLOUCH IT OUT!

Okay Okay, now I know this is going to be a bit of a stretch but I'm kind of thinking that I want slouch socks to come back, in full effect! Yes, I said it, Slouch Socks! My mum wore them like nobodies biz and so did I!  We had tons of them, drawers full! She wore mainly white, black, and grey but I had all sorts of colors.  And I loved them... as did you because I know you had them and loved them.  Remember the joys of layering them and then switch the colors in reverse on the opposite foot?!  And you could even roll them down making this sort of ring around your ankle, if you didn't want them slouched.  I did the leg-warmers for the past couple of winters but think fall/winter 09-10 I might have to bust out the slouch socks!  I've been double-dared, thus I will do it! 
How about you?





No comments:

Post a Comment