Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Well, Hello Hello Hello... Kitty!

As a child I was a fan of Hello Kitty.  I remember having a coin purse, wallet, and t-shirt... which I still have by the way! I always kept the memory of Kitty and her twin sister Mimi and boyfriend Daniel close to my heart.  But over the years they faded out of the toy lime-light.  Then suddenly I graduated from high school and she, with all her friends and then some came back bigger and better. Hello Kitty had grown up with me.  She wasn't a kitten but a teen-age cat!  She had make up and HAIR! Yes, Hello Kitty had HAIR... it was pink but she had it!  I would run to Club Sanrio  and buy all that I could while visiting my mum.  I loved that I could find toasters, waffle irons, alarm clocks, and Swarovski Crystal covered jewelry! Four years ago I calmed my pockets and wallet after endless spending.  However, I still kept/keep a watchful eye for Sanrio's next move w/ Hello Kitty.  Well all that waiting has finally paid off! 

M.A.C. Cosmetics is my ultimate and favorite line in the cosmetics game.  They have blessed us with amazing collaborations before: Heatherette, Barbie, FaFi, and recently Dame Edna. 
In February the M.A.C. X Hello Kitty collab will be released online and in stores in February.



I am very happy about this because hopefully its right before Valentine's Day!  Last year I got the complete FaFi set for V-Day!  Well at least now my fiance's pockets will be drained by the one and only 'Kitty' instead of mine. LOL!

I have also been peeking at a couple other Hello Kitty items on line.
What do you think? Should I engage or just look at them online?


No comments:

Post a Comment