Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Diva Delivered: AmandaDiva Gave Ya Girl a Shout-Out!

Holla! I'm taking this moment to give much thanks to the Diva herself, AmandaDiva!
I went to check my gmail account and I had a surprise waiting for me!
AmandaDiva sent out a Tweet calling all those H.B.I.C. that were running their own game(s) and would like a shout out to help promote their sites, blogs, biz, etc.! 
Well, she kept to her word and VOILA you have TheConqreteQueen's shout-out!  
The Diva is definitely good in my book. Show her some love and support too!
Hope you ladies enjoy!  I know I sure do!



theconcretequeen.blogspot.com - Amanda Diva

Here is a little blurb from the Diva's Team:
Amanda Diva is currently working on a new mixtape, titled Spandex, Rhymes & Soul, set for release March 3rd, featuring original production by Chuck Inglish (of The Cool Kids), Green Lantern, Droop-E, Jay Electronica and more. She is also hosting the second season of her Internet comedy show, "Diva Speak TV" (which she describes as a cross between Dave Chappelle and "The Colbert Report"), and is a commentator on VH1 network. She was recently announced as the new spokeswoman for Karma Loop TV and will be launching a new program called Diva, Diva Y'all on Karmaloop.com this month. Look out for her performance at SXSW in Austin, TX in March.

**Diva says, "It's as if everything up until '09 has been a rehearsal. I feel like only now is the curtain finally raising for the big show. 2009 is the year. That's the plan. Gooooo 'Bama!!"


Links to Deev:

-youtube.com/DivaSpeakTV
-Blogs.Okayplayer.com/amandadiva

-Twitter.com/AmandaDiva

-Myspace.com/AmandaDiva

No comments:

Post a Comment