Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Top 5 Fave Goodies, 9 days into the New Year!

Okay! So, If I'm really going to do this whole blog thing then I need to get to it! Nine days into the new year and I'm slacking already! Ahh!

I'm pretty much all about spoiling myself. I can't help it.
Over the past two weeks I have come across so many sites that are featuring a lot of cute new jewelry, kicks, and handbags! I'm a sure shot for jumping online and spending away $$ that I'll be making not until the next week! lol! I get it honest from my motha! lol
But yeah!
We all need that extra little something to help us through these harsh cold winter months. Besides, if you don't spoil you, then who will?!
These are My Top 5 Items/Fave Goodies over the past two weeks:




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment