Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Found It...I'm Reading It

While I have never been reader of Found Magazine, I am an ultimate fan of the book(s).
For Christmas I received Found: The Best Lost, Tossed, And Forgotten Items From Around the World.

I just actually sat down and started really getting into about 2 weeks ago. It is hilarious, sad, shocking, disturbing, and sometimes freakishly familiar to my own thoughts, notes, and letters.
The book kind of reminds me of those anonymous Secrettweets and it keeps me wanting to read more.  I also like that there is a contents page that breaks the 'found' items down by state.  LOL! I read the ones from my state and pretend they once belonged to people that I know.  More times than not, they actually fit quite perfectly! Scary! 
Click here to see the Found.com Item of the Day and have a good laugh.

1 comment:

  1. I picked up a few of these from Wexner a while back. Pretty interesting stuff.

    ReplyDelete