Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dunny Dunny Dunny

My fiance has been a 'life' long collecter of the Dunny.  I have a few that I have stolen from his collection. I dont like the mystery of not knowing which one is in the box! Especially when I see 2-3 on the box that I really want, I let him buy and I swipe the ones I like.  He hates it! I love it! But I picked one up for him from Urban Outfitters...hopefully its the 'one' that I want. If not he'll just have to go out and buy me him another one.
But I digress.
So what I was supposed to be saying was that there is a new series out now: Ye Olde English Dunny Series.  They look pretty fun and some make me laugh like the British Guard and his furry lil hat w/ the ears sticking out! Classic!
You can cop your own at Kidrobot.com and read up on some other cool vinyl toys.



No comments:

Post a Comment