Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's A New Year!...Now what?!

Warning: Non-Organized thoughts ahead......

Its a New Year! Yes I, as do you, know already! But what does that mean exactly? I know it means it's 2009 but really does that change everything? In my opinion, NO! I feel things will be just the same as where they left off.  I'm not being negative here, just honest. No one is going to just go into '09 with a whole new slate. It doesn't work like that.  It will take lots of time to get things straight in some peoples lives, if ever.  

For me things will need at least 6 months to another ye.... hell 2010 ok! lol! Hopefully a day or two before then. 

This is my year to sort and organize my adult life.  Adult life. That sounds so weird for me to say out loud.  I think I'd like to return to last year...well two years ago '07, when I hadn't been assigned the title of being an adult.  I liked being in transition. 
I DIGRESS! lol!
I will be making a big move and starting a new career in 2009 and I am ready for all the challenges and lessons ahead of me! So bring it on '09, Show me what cha workin wit!

No comments:

Post a Comment